Vineeta Singh is the Co-Founder of Sugar Cosmetics. She has been in the cosmetics industry for over 15 years, and her experience ranges from working as a makeup artist to being a cosmetic chemist. She has also worked at L’Oreal, where she developed products for brands such as Lancome and Yves Saint Laurent. Through her work, Sugar Cosmetics CEO saw how companies were struggling to find qualified people in the cosmetics industry. This led her to start Sugar Cosmetics with her husband and two other partners. The company was created to provide consumers with high-quality, affordable cosmetics that would suit all skin tones. Read the article to learn more about Sugar Cosmetics Owner, Vineeta Singh.
Vineeta Singh’s Net Worth
As per the analysis of various reports, it has been determined that the net worth of Vineeta Singh is $7 million. The salary of Vineeta Singh, according to sources, is over INR 22 crores each year through SUGAR cosmetics. Vineeta Singh’s holdings and revenue from other businesses remain undisclosed. Vineeta Singh is the star of the new reality show ‘Shark Tank India,’ which features Indian companies. Vineeta Singh and Anupam Patel have partnered to fund INR 50 lakhs in the skincare company CosIQ.
Early Life and Career of Vineeta Singh
Vineeta Singh was born in Delhi in 1991 and became an entrepreneur. She attended Delhi Public School and R.K. Puram for her education. She earned a Master’s degree in Business Management from IIM Ahmedabad after graduating from IIT Madras with Electrical Engineering [Bachelor’s degree].
Vineeta studied arts at ITC Ltd. During the summer, she interned at Deutsche Bank. She also became a co-founder of Fab Bags in 2012. Since 2015, she has been the Sugar Cosmetics owner.
Vineeta Singh’s first summer work was with Deutsche Bank as a student in 2006. Her extensive knowledge in the finance and banking industries has earned her the position of Director at Quetzal Verify Private Limited. However, her time in that post was restricted to only five years.
Achievements and Awards
- Between 1993 and 2001, Vineeta Singh was a gold medallist in academics and a great athlete.
- IIT Madras Badminton Tournament bestowed her two silver medals and two gold medals.
- In 2007, Vineeta Singh won the Dulari Mattu Award for being the top female all-rounder at IIM Ahmedabad.
- The Comrades Marathon Association offered her back-to-back medals for completing both the Comrades Back-to-Back (89 km) and Ups and Downs (89 km), the highest Ultra-Marathon in South Africa in 2012 and 2013.
- In 2020, The Economic Times ‘40 Under 40’ Award recognised Vineeta Singh as one of India’s young female business leaders.
- In 2021, Forbes India magazine predicted that she would be one of the most powerful women in India, which has come
Hence, she has really become a powerful businesswoman in India. Not to mention, she hopes to reach even greater heights in the coming years.