Ever since DJI has announced Matrice 600 drones that have been designed for aerial photography, it has become a much sought-after gadget for filmmakers and photography professionals. The drones can carry as much as 6kgs of load. You can find out and compare the DJI Matrice 600 price in India on different e-commerce portals and the homepage.
More about it
DJI Matrice posted a video on YouTube showing how it works. These cameras can help you click videos from many angles since they can rotate 360 degrees so that dynamic visuals can be produced. More about DJI Matrice 600 is in the paragraphs that follow.
DJI Matrice 600 – Know the features
DJI M 600 can support many gimbals and is dust-proof, including Ronin-MX. The other features are-
- M600 is equipped with A3 flight controller technology, Lightbridge 2 transmission system. This is known as the Lightbridge 2 transmission system, which helps users live stream very high-quality HD videos.
- It has a robust battery management system.
- With the help of a Smart flight safety facility in the device, you will be allowed to self-adjust the in-flight parameters based on the payloads.
- The DJI Matrice 600 uses a sine-wave and ESCs to fly accurately.
- The A3 is used to adjust the flight system.
- You can also upgrade to A3 Pro and D-RTK to get better efficiency.
- The DJI Matrice 600 is equipped with a 5 Km range and extended flight time.
- The DJI Matrice 600 drone has ultra-low latency, allowing it to transmit HD images and compositions with precision.
- The drone runs on 6 DJI Intelligent batteries.
Find out and compare DJI Matrice 600 price if you want to settle for the best deal.