The Ministry of Communications Department of Posts has opened the application process for the 2023 indiapostgdsonline Recruitment on the official website.
According to the announcement 17-21/GDS Recruitment 2023, candidates are asked to submit an online application for the jobs of Gramin Dak Sevaks, Assistant Branch Postmasters (ABPM), Branch Postmasters (BPM), and Dak Sevaks. Even if it is still possible to register online, it will only be possible after the middle of February 2023.
About Indiapostgdsonline in 2023
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) applicants who have completed the 10th grade are invited to apply online for one of the 40,889 available positions. All interested applicants may submit an online application at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in from January 27, 2023, till the application deadline of February 16, 2023.
According to the circular, applicants can submit their applications online at the appropriate website. The online application procedure started on January 27, 2023, and it will expire on February 16, 2023, which is vital for applicants to be conscious of. There are the most open seats in the Uttar Pradesh circle out of the 23 circles. On indiapostgdsonline.gov.in, the full details of this recruitment are accessible in PDF format for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.
India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks Eligibility Requirements
1. Educational Background
- Secondary school pass certificates are required for all approved categories of GDS. From any recognized Indian school board’s 10th standard examination. A passing grade in English and Mathematics is required for state governments or union territories in India.
- The applicant must have completed at least a secondary level of the local language, either as a required or elective subject.
2. Other Requirement
- Understanding of computer
- Understanding of cycling
- Adequate means of subsistence
Procedures for the 2023 India Post GDS Recruitment
Candidates can submit an online application for gds online engagement 2023 by following these simple instructions
- Initially, access the website www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- The registration process is then completed by providing the necessary information by clicking Registration on the left sidebar.
- Click the Apply Online button on the left sidebar after finishing the registration process.
- Enter your registration number and the circle you want to apply for after the page loads.
- An application form will show up on a screen.
- Upload scanned copies of the paperwork, including your signature and all the necessary data.
- After completing the application form and paying the application fee, submit it.
A merit list will be created to choose all applicants for the open positions advertised under the indiapostgdsonline Process 2023 recruitment process. However, all applicants will also receive interview results.