Smartphones are bare necessities. They are as essential to the human being as food or sleep. Smartphones help us stay in touch with our loved ones and advance towards a better level of communication. Today with so many new smartphones available in the market, you can get a phone with all the features you need at great prices.
In the earlier few years, Apple, Samsung, and Nokia were some of the more dominant brands in India. However, lots of changes have taken place, and new brands such as Realme 8 Pro have taken the market by storm.
Here are some of the essential features you should consider when buying a new cellphone.
- The Battery Life – A phone with a good battery life of 4100-4500 mAh will last for more than a day.
- The Processors – Every phone will do well based on its processor. It is important to complete your research on processors like Qualcomm Snapdragon and MediaTek Density.
- Comparisons – Make sure that you compare the phones in the same category. Comparing phones based on battery life, camera quality, processors, price, and overall performance will give you a better perspective. This way you will make no mistake in choosing the best phone for yourself.
Best Phones of 2021
When you are buying a new phone, there are some things that you must keep in mind. These can include the camera quality of the phone, the processor of the phone, its size, battery life, and most importantly, its price. Now you can find the best quality smartphones that are under your budget. Take a look at the latest mobile phones under 20000 INR.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
The Redmi Note Series by Xiaomi has been on the top for a few years. The Note 10 Pro Max is the latest version of this series that certainly grabs everyone’s attention. Some of its top-notch features include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732 G processor, a 6.67-inch display screen, 64 GB Storage, 6 GB ram, and a 5020mAH battery capacity. Its standout feature is its 4-lens rear camera (108+8+5+2MP) and its front camera having 16 Megapixels. This robust device is valued at 19,999 INR.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro
This is one of the few reasonably priced phones available in India with 5G connectivity. The phone has an all-plastic body weighing about 194g. With a MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor, it has a 5000 mAh battery capacity and a 6.500-inch display screen. The Marzo 30 Pro is available for 16,999 INR.
Infinix Zero 8i
The Infinix Zero 8i is one of the best smartphones in 2020 for gaming. With a 6.85-inch screen, it has a dual-camera setup with a 4500 mAh battery capacity and a processor of MediaTek Helix G90 T. It may not be the best camera. Still, it is excellent in terms of overall performance. You can get the Infinix Zero 8i for 15,999 INR.
The Vivo V20 SE
The Vivo V20 SE is a 6.44-inch smartphone with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB Storage space. With a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor, The Vivo V20 SE has been one of the standout smartphones of 2021. With good performance front and rear cameras, the phone has a good battery life of 4100 mAh. It is valued at 19,990 INR.
Realme X7 5G
A brilliant phone in terms of design and looks, the X7 5G is one of the few good phones for gaming and taking videos. With dual sim availability and 5G, the phone has a 6.4-inch screen with an AMOLED display. Its battery is 4310 mAh and charges up to 50W, though you can use a 65W charging bundle. It has a MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor and 6 GB ram with 128GB storage. The phone is valued at 19,999 INR.
Realme 7 Pro
This is the predecessor to the Realme 8 Pro and is also considered the better version. After the release of Realme 6 Pro, there were huge changes in this version, including stereo speakers, AMOLED display, better overall camera and video performance, and 65 W charging. This phone works perfectly for gaming as well. With a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720 G SoC processor and 4500 mAh of battery power, the phone runs for about 25 hours without missing a beat. With a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 camera, the camera performance is beyond satisfactory during the day and night vision. The Realme 7 Pro is available in India for 17,999 INR.
Realme 8 Pro
Out of all the new smartphones in 2020, Realme 8 Pro is the best phone available under 20,000. Its predecessor was the Realme 7, and now the new version has a sharp design with a slimmer body. With a 6.4-inch screen and AMOLED display, its front and rear cameras are of brilliant quality. With a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G and a battery life that lasts up to 27 hours, The Realme 8 Pro is priced in India at 17,999 INR.
Realme 8 Pro: Review
It is one of the best phones available at a reasonable price. However, to get a deeper insight into the smartphone, one has to compare Realme 8 Pro’s different models. The question is, should you choose the Realme 8 over the Redmi Note 10 or Realme 7 Pro? Find out.
- The Realme 8 Pro has two variants. One has a memory of 6 GB ram and another 128 GB, which cost 17,999 INR, and the other version being 8 GB ram and 128 GB storage, which is priced at 19,999 INR. It also has three different colours. These are the Infinite Blue, Infinite Black, and the illuminating yellow, which is a very different colour giving off a dark element.
- In this phone, the power and volume buttons are on the right, the sim tray being on the left and the other ports are on the bottom. This is a 6.4-inch cellphone with an AMOLED display and a front camera fitted on the screen. Its battery level is 4500 mAh which lasts for several days. With a thickness of 8.1mm, it is a comparatively lighter cell phone weighing 176 grams. It has two charging bundles, one being 50W for fast charging and the other charger being 65W.
- Its processor is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720 G with 6GB or 8GB of LPDDR4X ram and 128 GB of UFS 2.1 storage. Though the Realme Note 7 is charged at 65W, the charging speed of the Note 8 is limited to 50 W.
- Compared to Note 7, the Note 8 has a brighter display and an Asahi Dragontrail enforced glass instead of gorilla glass. With a better front and rear camera, the note 8 is Android 11 with Bluetooth 5.0.
- In terms of other activities, its camera of 108 megapixels helps in taking great pictures during the day and night. This is also an excellent phone for gaming.
- The final verdict has been that many users consider the Note 7 to be a better phone than Note 8. Based on the features that Note 7 has faster charging, stereo speakers, and better camera performance, the Note 8 has the advantage only in terms of price.
Thus, it is much easier to find the best smartphones under a budget. These phones come with the best features that will not disappoint you. With top-quality processors, battery levels, and good camera quality, you can have a good smartphone in no time.