Do you Want more people to view the highlights of your Instagram Stories? Seeking advice on how to increase the number of clicks and views on your highlights? In this article, you’ll learn how to make an Instagram highlight cover and increase the number of clicks on your Instagram highlights.
What is an Instagram Highlight Cover?
A user’s saved Instagram Stories in a certain category make up an Instagram highlight. Adding an Instagram Story to a highlight makes it permanently visible on your profile, even though Instagram Stories can only be seen for 24 hours at a time.
An Instagram highlight cover is a picture or image that appears over the highlighted name on your profile page. It resembles the cover of a book, but for your highlight.
While an Instagram story highlight cover isn’t necessary, they give your profile a polished appearance and give individuals viewing your Instagram page for the first time a positive impression.
Steps for Making an Instagram Highlight Cover
- Launch the Instagram app on your phone and select “New” from the list of highlights to the right of your bio.
- Go through your Stories archive and pick the ones you wish to emphasise. Now lick ‘Next’ on screen’s upper right corner.
- Enter your highlight’s name.
- If desired, select Modify Insta highlights logo to change Instagram’s pre-selected cover. Once your highlight has gone live, you can do this later; the procedure is covered in detail below.
- On the screen’s upper right corner, click ‘Add’.
Your profile page will display your highlight.
How to Design a Custom Instagram Highlight Cover?
The Instagram cover photo will automatically produce once you design it, but customising it is much more enjoyable. Also, it’s a fantastic way to highlight your branding and give your profile a personal touch. Any design tool or app can produce circular symbol Instagram highlight icons.
- You may either customise a template or create your own highlights cover for Instagram from scratch using any circular image.
- After choosing your template, you can adjust the text, change the colours, and add graphics if you’d like. There are many free photos and designs available on Canva.
- If you’re satisfied with the design, download the image by clicking “Share” in the top right corner of your screen.
- From the drop-down box, select Download. Save the picture for highlights cover for Instagram as a PNG or JPG.
Now that you understand how to make Instagram highlights and give them personalised Instagram highlight cover. Initially, Instagram stories were just simple, transient content that would disappear after 24 hours. And as a result, earlier stories could concentrate on something other than a long-term plan. With the introduction of Instagram Stories highlights, your tales become evergreen, necessitating the development of a long-term content plan.