The cryptocurrency sector has really been booming for the last few years. Choosing the most suitable trading platform becomes increasingly difficult as more consumers enter the cryptocurrency market. The industry is flooded with cryptocurrency exchanges that offer various services to attract customers. Certain businesses stand out above the others, like CoinSwitch Kuber. Since CoinSwitch India‘s launch in 2017, the Indian crypto exchange has grown to over 7.5 million members. It provides more than 100 cryptocurrencies safely and conveniently. India has not yet experienced a crypto explosion but still has a sizable consumer base. CoinSwitch Kuber‘s goal is to increase public understanding of cryptocurrencies.
What is CoinSwitch?
In 2017, Govind Soni, Vimal Sagar Tiwari, and Ashish Singhal launched CoinSwitch Kuber. Before beginning the swap, the trio had been working together for 13 years.
Indian-based CoinSwitch Kuber is a well-known cryptocurrency exchange. Over 7.5 million merchants are now housed there, having begun in 2017. The site provides over 100 cryptocurrencies, including welcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and others. The CoinSwitch India‘s straightforward registration plus KYC procedures make it easy for novices to get going. Users may access profitable trading prices and exchanges after they have finished the KYC/AML verification process.
CoinSwitch Kuber Price
Cryptocurrency exchanges often assess three sorts of fees:-
- Fee for deposits
- Withdrawals fee
- Trading fee
Not imposing any fees on deposits or withdrawals entirely refutes the consensus. Furthermore, during the first 100 days, there are no trading expenses. After the trial, customers must pay CoinSwitch Kuber fees ranging from 0% to 0.5%.
Pros and Cons
The trading platform is a favorite among novice and seasoned traders due to its many advantages. Here is a quick rundown of CoinSwitch India‘s advantages and disadvantages:
- Beginners will love its simple UI.
- Allows fast INR withdrawals as well as deposits.
- Quick completion of KYC procedure.
- Unless there are particular conditions, it doesn’t impose any transaction limits.
- Users that refer new customers will receive 50 Rupees in Bitcoin.
- Low trading commissions of 0 to 0.5%
- Provides a variety of security requirements.
- To begin, KYC is required.
- It exclusively accepts INR as fiat money.
- Indian citizens only are eligible.
- There is no support for credit or debit cards.
- Lacks the equipment necessary to provide high-quality day trading.
- Little difference between the selling price as well as the actual
CoinSwitch Kuber App
One of the minority groups that emphasize trading on mobile apps is CoinSwitch Kuber. Users may trade their preferred cryptocurrencies with android and iOS apps. Customers need CoinSwitch app download to run and set up an account before proceeding.