Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, nicknamed Babasaheb Ambedkar, was one of the chief architects of the Indian constitution. In addition to his contributions to Buddhism and history, Ambedkar was also an economist, orator, writer, philosopher, anthropologist, journalist, jurist, and editor. Here are a few powerful Ambedkar quotes that illustrate his wisdom, philosophy, and understanding of life and humans.
Who is Bhim Rao Ambedkar?
Babasaheb was born on April 14, 1981, and his birthday is commemorated annually.
Dr. Ambedkar was most recognized for his work battling social injustices and standing out for the rights of Dalits and other underprivileged groups. He received the Bharat Ratna, the nation’s highest civilian accolade, posthumously. The information on Ambedkar’s quotations is provided below.
Ambedkar Gets Retribution From the Modi Government on Constitution Day
The Narendra Modi administration has decreed that Constitution Day, which falls on November 26, will be marked this year with activities centered on the slogan “Bharat: Loktantra Ki Janani.”
A conceptual note created by the Indian Council of Historical Research. The concept note promotes ideas, and Ambedkar quotes the chairman of the Indian constitution’s selection committee, fully referenced and condemned in his remarks to the Constitutional Referendum, while delivering the draught constitution on November 26, 1949.
Listed Below Are Some Powerful Ambedkar Quotes That Illustrate His Appreciation of Life and Humans-
Dr. BR Ambedkar spent the majority of his life empowering and speaking out for the oppressed, from publishing a large number of journals to fighting for Dalits’ rights to making substantial contributions to the creation of the Indian state, the writing of the Indian Constitution, providing quotes of BR Ambedkar that formed the basis of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), and playing a critical role in advancing gender equality.
For having the foresight to create the Indian Constitution, Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar is remembered. Ambedkar was a staunch supporter of the rule of law and a tireless advocate for the rights of the underprivileged and socially disadvantaged. He was renowned for the motivational thoughts of Ambedkar on social and economic justice and equality of opportunity and status.
Since 2015, Ambedkar Jayanti, often Bhim Jayanti, has been a national holiday throughout India. Here are 10 powerful Ambedkar quotes from him to help us celebrate the 131st anniversary of his birth, as we honor Dr. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar-
- I gauge a community’s development by women’s advancement level.
- The religion that promotes liberty, equality, and brotherhood is one I appreciate.
- Life should be excellent, not just lengthy.
- I’ll be the first to burn the constitution if I discover it being abused.
- The final goal of life for humans should be mental development.
- The very worst illness a person can contract is indifference.
- Even though equality is fiction, it must be recognized as a guiding concept.
- Every independence the law grants you is useless if you do not obtain social liberty.
- Regulation and order are the health politics’ therapy; when this body politic is ill, medicine must be given.
- Poverty and religion cannot coexist.
The above all are powerful Ambedkar quotes. Ambedkar was instrumental in identifying the problems with caste society and fought his entire life to free Dalits from social prejudice, economic estrangement, and marginalization.
Also Read: Top 10 Inspirational Success Stories